09.30 - 10.45 | High Level Session: How to attract finance for clean tech?
Mauro Petriccione, Director General
Directorate General Climate Action, European Commission
- Wilhelm Molterer, Managing Director, European Fund for Strategic Investments, European Investment Bank
- Ann Mettler, Director for Europe, Gates Ventures
- Ian Simm, Founder and Chief Executive, Impax Asset Management and Board Member, Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Marco Mensink, Director General, CEFIC
11.00 - 12.15 | How can the Innovation Fund help?
Dirk Beckers, Director
Innovation and Networks Executive Agency
- Christian Holzleitner, Head of Unit - Finance for Innovation, DG CLIMA, European Commission
- Gretchen Rudolph, Director, ABN AMRO
- Fred van Beuningen, Managing Partner, Chrysalix
- Carl De Maré, Group CTO - Head of Technology Strategy, ArcelorMittal (Steelanol project)
- José Miguel Pinheiro, Country Manager for Iberia, Ocean Winds
You can compose your own networking agenda by setting up meetings with other participants. Read more