The possibility to book meetings will open on Monday 21 Sep. 2020 at 10:00 CEST.
You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles.
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet.
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled.
- Date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- They haven't signed up for the 1:1 virtual matchmaking option; or
- You haven't signed up yourself for the 1:1 virtual matchmaking option:
please go to "Meetings" in the main menu -> click on AVAILABILITY and sign up for it by ticking the related box.
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time.
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or decline.
- Download the "b2match" Mobile App (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings during the event (send/receive/confirm requests).
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule
through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.